The ProBalance® Plus Engine Balance Monitor system makes keeping your slow-speed, natural gas fueled engines in balance a snap! ProBalance Plus continuously monitors the peak firing pressures for up to 20 cylinders and automatically adjusts the electronically operated fuel valves to maintain PFPs across the engine to a user-definable Bands. The electronically operated fuel valves control the amount of fuel delivered to each cylinder to automatically keep the unit in balance based on User defined criteria.
ProBalance Key Features
- Automatic, continuous engine balancing
- Alarms on balance, over-pressure, standard deviation
- MODBUS communication to Unit PLC
- 7″ local touchscreen display
- Balance Reports
- Fast, easy installation
- Class 1, Division 2, Groups B, C & D Rating
ProBalance Plus Components
Balance Control Module (BCM) installed at unit or control panel.
- 12″ x 10″ x 6″ NEMA 4X enclosure
- Magnetic mounts
- 7″ touchscreen, local display of all parameters
- Pressure curves display
- 24 VDC power
- MODBUS communication to UCP
Engine Cylinder Module (ECM) installed at each power cylinder.
- 5″ x 3″ x 2″ NEMA 4X package
- Magnetic mounting
- Each ECM “daisy-chained with single, armored cable
- Each ECM includes connector for pressure sensor and eFGM
Scroll through the ProBalance display images.